Seeking Real Estate Marketing Assistant
Miller Way is committed to making a difference in this world. For our customers and our employees. What does a better future look like for you? How can we help? We are based in Los Angeles but purchase homes across the country. We are seeking one new team member for our real estate investing company. Your job would be to manage and grow our digital and non-digital marketing efforts.
**We’re big believers that working together should be an obvious fit and our values should all be aligned, so if the following doesn’t sound like you, no need to apply! **
- I’m highly organized and strangely love systems, processes, and documentation
- If someone doesn’t respond to me, I will diligently follow up until they do.
- My values are: Honest, hardworking, having fun, being true to my word so others will trust and rely on my work, and an obsession with getting better and improving every day.
- Others would describe me as: “freakin’ awesome”
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns. These include PPC, Facebook, SEO, direct mail, billboards, and others.
- Manage 3rd party advertising forms who run the digital marketing
- Develop and improve digital and non-digital strategies
- Develop graphics and layouts for new ads
- Setup new marketing channels and new campaigns
- Improve ratings and reviews on Facebook/website
Required Job Qualifications:
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in creative writing and digital marketing
- Experience with setting up and maintaining e-mail follow up campaigns
- Photoshop or other relevant software
- Previous experience developing Facebook campaigns
- Must have experience working with entrepreneurs, whose ideas come quickly and require fast action
- Must be self-driven, and able to determine the “how” of project details when given the big picture.
- $15 – $20 per hour + opportunity to grow into other roles + bonus’s!
- You will enjoy additional benefits such as….
- Learning the ins-and-outs of real estate investing
- Working with a talented and fun group of individuals
- Plus, you can work from home after a 3-month period
Below is a “Pre-Application” form. Please submit the form below so our leadership team can review your information. If you’re a good fit, we will send over more information and schedule a phone call to discuss the position further.
We will be in touch for further discussion about the position once you submit the form.
Thanks so much for your interest, looking forward to hearing from you!