Seeking Real Estate Assistant
We are seeking one new team member for our real estate investing company. We are big believers that working together should be an obvious fit and our values should all be aligned, so if the following doesn’t sound like you, no need to apply.
- You are highly organized and strangely love systems, processes, and documentation.
- If someone doesn’t respond to you, you will diligently follow up until they do.
- Your values are: Honest, hard working, having fun, being true to my word so others will trust and rely on my work, and an obsession with getting better and improving every day.
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments.
- Determine ARV of properties.
- Follow up on status of previous referrals.
- Send out Letter’s of Intent to Sellers.
- Manage leads in our company’s database.
- Build rapport with the seller, overcome objections and get the contract signed.
- Must be a team player.
- Assist Transaction Coordinator with all escrow deals.
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary.
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others.
- Be a team player that thrives working with a tight knit group of people where the entire team feels the impact of the other team members.
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
Compensation: $15 + opportunity to grow into other roles + bonuses
Schedule: Part-time 20-30 hours a week within the hours of Monday – Friday (9am-5pm).
You will enjoy additional benefits such as:
- Learning the ins-and-outs of real estate investing.
- Working with a talented and fun group of individuals.
- Ability to grow within a company.
- Work from home if desired.
Below is application form. Please submit the form below so our leadership team can review your information. If you are a good fit we will schedule a phone call to discuss the position further.
Thank you for your interest we look forward to hearing from you!
– Team MillerWay